Have you ever wished to go back in the World War II and fly your own plane to take down the enemies? Your wish might just become true, but virtually. You can now take part in the World War II with the help of the all new War Wings. The game has just started hitting select regions now. War Wings puts you in the battlefield with your own fighter jets. the old Warplanes are available. Choose your favourite and fight hard to unlock the new ones. This is a PvP game, there are millions of gamers playing this game so you have to fight against them. You have got the chance to prove that you are the best pilot in the entire world.
The planes are completely customisable in this game. You can modify it and upgrade it the way you want. There are over 70 Warplanes available in the game. The controls are very user friendly. There are over 30 missions which cover many historical spots and also a wide area on the map. You can view your position on the global leaderboards to checkout where do you stand in the list of players of War Wings. It’s an absolutely free to play game.
Not only you can play War Wings on your Android smartphone or tablet, you can also play it on your computer. War Wings for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. Pick up an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to be able to play War Wings for PC. In a moment, a guide coming your way will take you through the tutorial to download and install War Wings for PC right now.
War Wings for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from such as : BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “War Wings” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as War Wings appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download War Wings for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the War Wings APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
In case you’re having issues using BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2, you can try using Andy OS or Remix OS to play/run War Wings for PC.
If you’ve got any further queries, you may reach us out through our Contact Us page or through the comment box.